Most people’s goal is to have stunning, natural-looking results when it comes to cosmetic treatments. Although many people think of plastic surgery as the best way to achieve transformative results, there are more non-surgical treatments available than ever.
If you’re considering achieving your aesthetic goals and an extra boost to your confidence, it can be helpful to know what to look for.
Here are some of your best options for non-invasive treatments in 2023 and how you can benefit.
For Your Eyes: Botox & Laser Treatments
- Botox: For Dynamic Wrinkles: is a tried and true treatment option in the cosmetic world. This injectable treatment uses naturally-occurring bacterial botulinum to block nerve signals from reaching the muscles. By freezing the muscle, the skin cannot wrinkle. This can be used to prevent future wrinkles from starting if you begin Botox treatments when your around 30. Botox generally lasts 3-4 months at which point another treatment is needed.
- For Eye Bags: Non-Surgical Blepharoplasty – Removing the fat pad under your eyes and tightening crinkly under eye skin is possible. AgnesRF is a focused radiofrequency device that permanently eliminates fat cells. Generally 2 sessions spaced 8 -10 weeks apart is recommended. This procedure does not have any incisions or sutures.
- Eye – Complete Revitalization: Dark Circles and Wrinkle – Crepey under eye skin and dark circles can be improved with a combination approach of RF Microneedling and Advanced Exosome Serums. RF Microneedling builds collagen and tightens the skin. Advanced Serums placed into the channels created with RF Microneedling lighten dark circles and restore cellular structure for a smoother under eye area.
Sculpt and Shape Body Contouring
- Body contouring has traditionally been the realm of plastic surgery, but some non-surgical treatments are making it more accessible than ever.
- Options like Ultrashape can permanently destroy fat cells in a “problem zone” area of your body. Although Coolscupting has a lot of media hype, Ultrashape will give you a larger area to treat in one session- plus there is no discomfort during the treatment. You can do one session, but like Coolsculpting, multiple sessions is recommended.
- Injectable Fat Dissolving: If you need to target small areas of fat or pockets of fat, Kybella is a solution that can be injected into the skin. Fat cells are permanently destroyed and eliminated through your lymphatic system. Generally multiple sessions area necessary to achieve your desired goal.
Collagen Laser Treatments
We all know collagen loss causes skin laxity. Unfortunately, at the early age of 20 yrs young, we lose 1-2% a year. Ugh! What to do?
Laser Collagen stimulating treatments rebuild collagen and elastin in your skin.
Whatever your goals for your skin are, there’s a laser treatment for you. Exilis Ultra, RF Microneedling, Fractional CO2, Chemical Peels, Microneedling with Exosomes or Stem Cells -all can help.
The best part is, most of these have very little downtime involved and you can achieve transformative results with the right package of treatments.
Become part of a Beauty Membership Program. Pay a monthly fee which qualifies you for a custom designed skin renewal system plan with treatments that can be monthly or every other month. Great way to stay on course for young looking skin!
Cellulite forms when the fatty tissue under the skin pushes up against the connective tissues that hold the skin in place. There are no known ways to do away with cellulite completely; however, Exilis Ultra can achieve great results.
It works by stimulating new collagen production through gentle heat in the skin. Exilis Ultra uses ultrasound and radiofrequency waves to soften the connective tissues that pull down and cause these telltale dimples to appear. A series of 4-6 sessions results in a smoother, tighter skin appearance.
Skin Tightening with RF Microneedling
Collagen growth slows down as we age, but RF Microneedling is an effective way to jump start the process again.
Starting collagen induction therapy as early as in your 30’s is ideal. Preventing your skin from sagging is much better than trying to correct skin that has already lost its firmness. Being pro-active vs reactive is the beast approach. But, if you’re past that age group, fret not – we can still reverse skin aging.
It works by generating tiny wounds in the deeper layers of the skin using a cluster of thin micro-needles. This stimulates the body’s wound-healing response resulting in collagen regeneration and a boost in the skin’s volume and quality. It works best as a package of 3 treatments. Bonus – minimal downtime!
Facials: Plasma or /Exosome Facial (PRP)
PRP facial can be used for a variety of skin concerns and comes with very few risks of reaction. That’s because it uses a serum generated from your own blood sample!
When separated into a plasma rich in growth factors, your blood can be used to jumpstart the body’s regenerative functions and cell growth. It can be paired with microneedling for even more effective skin rejuvenation.
A new Exosome Facial is is with a Regenerative Complex Serum. This complex has a concentrated power of 2 billion-plus stem cell-derived lyophilized exosomes PLUS other potent products such as hyaluronic acid and peptides. This combination delivers extraordinary skin rejuvenation and restoring regenerative effects.
Plasma and Exosome facials are the best of the best for a hydrating, texture and pore refinement treatment that will keep your complexion healthy-looking and youthful.
Schedule a Consultation
The best way to learn more about non-surgical cosmetic treatments is by meeting with our team at Cosmetic Laser Solutions. To get started, we invite you to contact us by calling or booking online.