1. Black is an easier color to remove. Typically it requires 4-8 Sessions to clear a black tattoo. Other colors may require more sessions.
2. Each session must be a minimum of 6 weeks apart. You can wait longer if you like.
3. Treatment must be on your natural skin color - no tan. We recommend NO sun exposure for 4 weeks post each treatment.
4. Number of treatments vary depending on how much ink was put in, the quality of the ink and the age of the tattoo. Keep in mind that every tattoo has its own characteristics - No two tattoos are the same.
5. Healing takes approximately 5-10 days after each treatment. Although your skin will be healed within 2 weeks the ink that was broken up during the treatment can take up to 6+ weeks to be removed from the tattoo so that you can see the results.