The health and condition of the vagina affect numerous aspects of a woman’s life, from relationships to self-confidence and more. There is a new treatment that can help tighten, strengthen, and rejuvenate vaginal tissues and improve women’s lives.
Viveve is a new medical treatment for women that uses a handheld cryogen-cooled monopolar radio-frequency (CMRF) probe on the vaginal tissues. The probe’s radio-frequency energy stimulates the tissues to begin rejuvenating themselves by producing new collagen. Existing collagen is also enhanced and renewed in the process.
The treatment is quick, only taking around 60 minutes for a session. It’s also comfortable for women, with little to no discomfort. Viveve technology is designed for comfort and safety. Viveve treatments are non-surgical and require no downtime. Most women are able to go directly back to normal activities after treatment.
Viveve treatments are nonsurgical, non-pharmaceutical, and require no downtime. It’s reported that most women are able to go directly back to normal activities after treatment.
What Can Viveve Treat?
Women can experience intimate issues that they think they have to live with or don’t know how to fix without pills or surgery. Viveve is able to help women improve their lives and is extremely versatile in what it can treat. Some of the various things that women and their medical care providers have treated with Viveve technology include:
- Decreasing vaginal laxity
- Strengthening and tightening vaginal tissues and muscles
- Improving vaginal dryness issues by helping to increase lubrication
- Increasing libido as well as improving the quality of orgasms
- Decreasing or eliminating stress incontinence caused by laughing, coughing, or sneezing
If you are experiencing one or more of these issues, getting a Viveve treatment may be beneficial to you.
Things To Keep In Mind About Treatment
When considering getting a Viveve treatment, some of the things you should know include:
- Most women have no downtime away from normal activities.
- It is advisable to wait 48 hours after treatment to have vaginal intercourse.
- The results and improvement within the vaginal tissues and muscles unfold gradually within 30-90 days, with the sustained results appearing in a year.
- Studies have shown improvement in arousal, lubrication, and orgasm with Viveve over a placebo.
- There are no side effects for most women after treatment.
- Results from one treatment can last a year or longer, depending on the individual.
- Viveve is safe and it has been sanctioned for medical use in more than 50 countries.
Schedule a Consultation
If you want to get a Viveve treatment, you can call the team at Cosmetic Laser Solutions Medical Spa today and book your appointment. Our highly-trained staff can deliver top-notch treatment and results while you enjoy the medical spa atmosphere.